Waveland City Government

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ward Two Alderman

Contact Info:

Ricky Geoffrey - incumbent - Democrat (photograph to be posted soon)

I am married with two children. I have lived in Waveland for 27 years. Serving as alderman is a serious responsibility and I’ve had this privilege for the past eight years. During Katrina I sent my family North and stayed behind, so I would be here to help afterwards. Delivering water and ice to people who lost everything was heart-wrenching. The devastation we faced together was unbelievable.
Looking back I’m thankful God gave me the guidance to stay and serve. Now we must look forward and work together once again, to rebuild Waveland even better than before.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page
All information provided on this website is believed to be correct. However, no liability is assumed for errors in substance or form of any of the materials published on this website. Coastal Community Watch provides the information contained in this website as a service to the Internet community. CCW tries to provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this website. In addition, CCW is not liable for information on sites that are linked to the site. Further, CCW is not responsible for any content contained on sites that are linked to this CCW site.